Monday, February 11, 2013

What's it Like to be an Attractive Woman



What’s it like to be an attractive woman? If you’re a man, chances are you’re into finding a beautiful woman for yourself. That’s good. I think what’ll help you is to step into the shoes of an attractive woman. There’s no techniques here, but an understanding of an attractive woman’s mind. It will help you work on how you should approach them. Now I’m not an attractive woman, but I’ve observed situations involving them and I’ve asked them questions about this kind of stuff. So let’s take a look.
So you’re a beautiful woman that’s getting ready for her day. You’re doing your hair, putting on your makeup and eyeliner, and picking out just the right clothing to look good. She goes out and is looking at her very best. What is almost guaranteed to happen to her? Chances are, many men are going to approach her. They’re going to want to know if they can take her out to dinner, buy her flowers, ask for her phone number, shower her with gifts, buy her a drink, and so on.
Let’s say this woman is 30 years old and she’s been physically developed since just before high school. What has been happening for the last 15 plus years? Well, just like how she got ready for her day, men have been approaching her wanting to know if she’ll go out with them. Is she tired of this? More than likely, the answer is yes. Then again, I could be wrong. Women do enjoy getting this kind of attention. I guess it just depends on who they’re getting it from. Men that are head over heels for this kind of woman but have absolutely no control over themselves whatsoever will probably get kicked to the curb. I’m just speaking from experience, but usually 9/10 when I’ve showered a woman with buying her dinner and buying her gifts right away, IT HAS NEVER WORKED. I know this doesn’t work because I’ve came up with the solution to why it didn’t work and I came to the conclusion that I should buy more gifts. NOPE. This makes it even worse. Men who do have control of themselves and show this woman that they want her will probably be accepted. They’re NOT BUYING A RELATIONSHIP. Women want to be wanted. Not bought.
Now here’s an interesting thought. If this woman has been approached by all these men for the last 15 years, then why does she even bother to continue to put on make up, do her hair, and dress up in all these sexy clothes? Hmm. A good point wouldn’t you say? Well referring back to an interview I saw David DeAngelo do on his program Approaching Women with two women called the wing girls, these girls say it’s because they expect that their night and shining armor could show up at any time. Did you catch that? They’re still hoping that the man of their dreams is going to come at any moment. So technically it’s not that attractive women hate men (maybe they’re into women. You’ll run into that every once in a while and that’s cool). It’s that they’ve been approached by the same stuff over and over again.
I know this for a fact. I have a friend that gets approached like this by men ALL THE TIME. She’s not necessarily rude to them. She gives them the benefit of the doubt, but she does get annoyed with it from time to time. She’s even had a guy write her poems continuously after she said she wasn’t interested. Only if this guy knew that more poems wasn’t the answer. I’m not saying his poem writing is bad, but he should find a girl he’s into that truly appreciates his talent.
Another thing that I’ve learned is that WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THINKING. Both sides of their brain are continuously working. It’s like a hamster on coffee. Meaning that they locked their car doors and their walking away thinking “Did I lock the door?” Then suddenly “Is my hair okay? Oh my God I think I forgot my lip gloss! Oh that’s the cutest stuffed animal I’ve ever seen!” So guys if you get ignored by them, don’t take it personally. Chances are if you got ignored, their in this excessive thinking state of mind.

So their you have it. This is some of what I’ve learned and notice from an attractive woman’s mind. I’m not saying it’s 100%, but it’s what I’ve observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment