Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Go After What You Want / What Do You Want?

Image from http://myspizzot.blogspot.com/2012/11/studies-link-attractive-women-to.html

Like most men, the one thing that they all want in their lives is a relationship with an attractive woman. However, so many men have trouble with this. Why is that? I’ve had trouble with this for most of my life. I’ve never really had trouble talking with beautiful women. Of course, every once in a while I would screw up, but for the most part I knew how to talk with them. I never knew how to take it to the next level though. All throughout grammar school and high school, I was single. I had women that were interested in me, but it just never took off. This left me frustrated and angry with myself. Then I Realized somethings.

First off, the things that I wanted were standing right in front of me. Cute girls that wanted to go out with me. The problem was, I JUST NEVER MADE THE DECISION THAT THAT’S WHAT I WANTED. It’s one thing to want something. It’s another thing to want something and make the decision to go after it. Me not making a decision to pull out my phone and ask for their number to get coffee sometime is what stagnated my progress in this area. What I realized here is that most women are not going to sit there and wait for you to ask them out. If you don’t take any kind of ACTION whatsoever immediately, they’ll look elsewhere for a guy that wants to be with them. I remember when this would happen and I Would approach them to talk and they would just start giving me one word answers and give full sentences to other guys. It hurt, but at least I know what I could’ve done right now.

Another thing is that there were times when I wasn’t clear about what it was that I wanted. I would say things to myself like, Oh I just want to have a girlfriend or Oh I just want to be in a relationship. Keep this in mind. Being indecisive on what you want NEVER WORKS. Again, I would have women that were interested, but they were not what I was looking for AT ALL. Even worse, I accepted a relationship just to be in a relationship and I wasn’t fully attracted to the girl I was going out with it. Looking back at it, I think I was ashamed to admit that there were some certain things that I wanted, which resulted in struggling with women. Keep this in mind. DON’T BE ASHAMED TO ADMIT WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT. If other people don’t approve of your preferences, that’s THEIR ISSUE. Not yours. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

The one thing that has worked for me, and it’s going to work for you as well is KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT. This makes things a hundred times easier. One night, I was just so sick of getting no results with women that something was telling me to sit down with a pen and a piece of paper and write down what it is that I wanted. I put down that I wanted to be in an intimate relationship, I put down the physical description of how I wanted her to look and the characteristics she had. My whole body felt skeptical of this process, but some of my body felt good about this too because it was like at least I’ve come to a decision of what it was that I was looking for. Most people have no idea what it is that they want. You know what happened? I’d say about 90% of what I had written out on that night manifested 3 months later! I got a beautiful 5’3 115lb hispanic girl with long hair that loved to work out and had a positive outlook on life! I couldn’t believe it. All this time I thought it was that women didn’t like me. Turns out that I just had to know what it is that I wanted.

I got this from a dating expert named David DeAngelo (Who now goes by his real name Eben Pagan). I was listening to his program on Attracting women and all of it had great points and ideas. Then I heard him say “Knowing what you want from women is going to make dating a hundred times easier.” When I first heard this, I just didn’t see how making a decision on what I wanted was going to fix the whole problem. I was VERY SKEPTICAL and even ignored that advice. Then I just decided to apply it that one night because I figured I didn’t have anything to lose from this. I did it and what do you know? It finally happened. So as a man that was looking to have a intimate relationship with a beautiful women, I ask you this? What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment